At Peterson Sullivan, we believe in being a business partner with our clients. We understand our clients’ businesses – not only how they’re operating today, but how they plan to do business in the future. Because we have such close relationships, we can proactively provide our clients with the knowledge they need regarding state and local tax obligations.
Our goal is to assist our clients in understanding the complex web of constantly changing state and local tax laws and regulations. To that end, our state and local tax team help customers conduct business in a way that reduces overall state and local tax risk. When tax risk is minimized, the overall cost of doing business related to taxes is reduced.
We want to be the name that you think of when an issue or question concerning your multi-jurisdiction taxes arises. We proudly offer the following services to our clients:
- Washington State Combined Excise Tax Return Reviews
- Multistate Sales and Use Tax Reviews
- Sales and Use Tax Process Reviews
- State Income/Franchise Tax Reviews, including Allocation and Apportionment Calculations
- Local Jurisdiction Tax Reviews
- Tax Consulting for
- Mergers and Acquisitions, including Due Diligence
- Nexus Determinations, both Income/Franchise and Sales and Use Tax
- Voluntary Disclosures and Tax Amnesties
- Tax Optimal Operating Structures
- State and Local Tax Controversies
- State and Local Legislative and Tax Policy Updates