From time to time, our clients do not require assurance on their financial statements but need an evaluation of the condition of specific accounting records or procedures. In these situations, Peterson Sullivan’s assurance team helps the client identify the appropriate agreed-upon procedures to reach the desired result. This solution allows us to focus only on the key risk areas, resulting in a tailored engagement that addresses your key concerns.
Common Agreed-Upon Procedures Include:
- Testing compliance with licensing and royalty agreements
- Calculating internal rates of return and other mathematical computations
- Confirming specific information with third parties
- Performing specific procedures on work performed by others
- Reviewing documents to confirm transactions