Melissa is actively engaged with all of her clients throughout the year and her passion is offering value as her clients grow and succeed. Melissa is dedicated to client service and problem solving. She focuses on key audit risks and areas of exposure.
Melissa has more than 13 years of public accounting experience and is primarily focused in the real estate and financial services industries. Her clients include real estate funds, real estate joint ventures, private investment funds, SEC registrants, fund of funds, hedge funds and various other investment vehicles and real estate portfolios.
Her financial reporting expertise includes a variety of presentation standards, including experience auditing alternative investments, real estate fair value estimates, and other frequent real estate and fund presentation matters.
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CREW Network, Commercial Real Estate Women
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Masters of Accountancy, Gonzaga University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Gonzaga University, Cum Laude, Vice President Jesuit National Honors Society (Alpha Sigma Nu)
- Real Estate
- Financial Services