Cody is the practice lead for the IT Risk Services practice area. His role is to lead the engagement team members and expand the ways in which the firm can help its clients. His deep knowledge of governance, risk, and compliance helps clients bridge the business and technology sides of their organizations. Cody is also a member of the management team and oversees firm operational strategy.
Prior to his role at Peterson Sullivan, Cody worked for Point B, a management consulting firm, where his focus was leading engagement teams in the area of business process outsourcing, cloud technology, and security. He has also worked in various IT and business operational functions, in both internal and client-facing roles.
In winter, you can find Cody and his family enjoying the snow on one of local mountains, or, in the summer months, enjoying watersports in Lake Washington.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems, Western Washington University
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)