Our commitment is to continually invest in our employees, both professionally and personally. That is why we offer total rewards that go beyond the industry standard.
Health & Wellness
Peterson Sullivan is dedicated to fostering a culture of ongoing health and wellness, and therefore offers many programs and events to support your individual well-being and health education.
- Firm-sponsored medical/dental/vision/Rx insurance plans
- Firm-sponsored life, short and long-term disability insurance plans
- Paid parental leave program
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Firm sponsored sports and activities such as softball, flag football, putt-putt golf, soccer, kickball, volleyball, and the People’s Cup
- Comprehensive wellness program – PS Wellness, Just for the Health of It! including financial incentives, annual wellness fair, onsite flu shots, discounted fitness club rates, and special rates and offers from supplement insurance providers
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through PS volunteer events such as Rotary First Harvest, Food Frenzy, and other service activities
Professional & Career Development
Personal Development programs are based on the individual, allowing for time to be spent where most effective in each of the firm’s competency areas (Practice Management, Practice Development, People Development & Teamwork, Firm Administration, Professional Development).
- Leadership, Buddy, and Coaching programs including unique Personal Success Plans
- STARs Recognition program
- Personalized training and development, in-house and external CPE
- CPA exam reimbursements, study time, and bonuses
- Education and certification programs
- WSCPA and AICPA firm-sponsored memberships
- Semi-Annual All Firm Retreat and Annual Manager’s Retreat
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution feature
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- Several paid holidays per calendar year
- Work Anywhere, Anytime philosophy
- Alternate and part-time schedules
- Transportation and parking allowance
- Flexible Dress Policy
- Culture Club and the firm’s newsletter, What’s Happening, PS?
- Meet the Partner Lunch Program
- Monthly cellular data and phone reimbursements
- Busy season catered meals
- End of Busy Season Bash, First Friday/4:01 tradition, Annual Holiday Party, All Firm and Niche retreats, trivia night, and much more!
- Busy Season Bingo and March Madness competitions
- Awesome co-workers!