TAX ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES, PETERSON SULLIVAN, SEATTLE
As part of our firm's strategic growth strategy we are currently recruiting for Tax Associates. These positions will have start dates in January, June, July, or September 2020, or January 2021. We are excited to be interviewing for these opportunities in the fall of 2019. Join Us!
Our staff accountants learn multiple accounting skills and work with a variety of clients and industries to build a solid foundation of expertise, before identifying their long-term career path and area of specialty. Tax Staff will primarily prepare tax returns, including individuals, corporations, and partnerships, and will research and consult on various tax projects and research tax matters.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree with a concentration in Business, Accounting, or Taxation.
- Ability to sit for CPA Exam upon graduation.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or greater.
- Solid accounting knowledge and an aspiration towards lifelong learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
APPLICATION INFORMATION – Please submit:
- Resume with your GPA, CPA eligibility and desired start date (Busy Season, Summer, Fall 2020 or Busy Season 2021)
- Cover letter indicating your interest and availability to start working addressed to:
Sarah Baltzell, Chief Human Resources Officer
Peterson Sullivan LLP
601 Union Street Suite 2300
Seattle, WA 98101
- Copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Reference letters or a writing sample can be submitted, but are not mandatory
If you attend one of the following universities, you must submit your application through the Career Center website at your university prior to the submission deadline to be considered for an on-campus interview.
- Central Washington University
- Gonzaga University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle University
- University of Washington - Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Whitworth University
If you attend any other university, you can apply via the Peterson Sullivan website. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm, and are excited to show you what it's like to work for one of IPA’s Top 200 Firms!
Peterson Sullivan is a vibrant, rapidly-growing public accounting firm founded in Seattle over 65 years ago. We provide comprehensive accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to an extensive and varied client base throughout the Pacific Northwest and internationally, serving publicly traded and closely held middle-market companies, nonprofit organizations, and high-net-worth individuals. Our almost 200 professionals draw on a deep pool of knowledge, skills, and experiences every day to provide sound advice and help our clients maximize their value. In addition to our commitment to our clients, we are committed to each other, our culture, and our values. At Peterson Sullivan we offer a flexible, team-oriented work environment, great company benefits, and a competitive compensation package. Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Peterson Sullivan LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Peterson Sullivan LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Peterson Sullivan LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Peterson Sullivan LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.