At Peterson Sullivan, our professionals understand the importance of a trusted team to help navigate the complexities of the business world. As developing leaders, our accountants work with a variety of clients and industries to build a solid foundation of expertise before identifying their long-term career path and area of specialty.
Audit Associates will apply accounting principles and auditing procedures to client engagements, prepare work papers and make recommendations for those engagements, and demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
As part of our continued growth, we are excited to be recruiting for a few exceptional auditors to join our team! These positions will have start dates in September 2019 or January 2020.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree with a concentration in Business, Accounting, or Taxation.
- Ability to sit for CPA Exam upon graduation.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or greater.
- Solid accounting knowledge and an aspiration towards lifelong learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Application information, please submit:
- Resume with your GPA
- Cover letter indicating your interest and availability to start working addressed to:
- Sarah Baltzell, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Peterson Sullivan LLP
- 601 Union Street Suite 2300
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Reference letters or a writing sample can be submitted, but are not mandatory
If you attend one of the following universities, you must submit your application through the Career Center website at your university prior to the submission deadline.
- Gonzaga University
- University of Washington - Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
If you attend any other university or have graduated, you can apply via the Peterson Sullivan website. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm, and are excited to show you what it's like to work for one of Washington's Best Workplaces!
Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Peterson Sullivan is a Seattle-based CPA and advisory firm with a passion for providing exceptional expertise, communication, and client service to publicly traded and closely held middle-market companies, nonprofit organizations, and high net worth individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest and internationally. Our close to 200 professionals draw on a deep pool of knowledge, skills, and experiences to provide sound advice and serve our client's needs. We enjoy a highly collaborative work environment with our Values of Integrity, Respect, Commitment, and Expertise as the key drivers of our behavior.
Learn more about us on our PS Careers Page or check out: Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, and Twitter.
Peterson Sullivan LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Peterson Sullivan LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Peterson Sullivan LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Peterson Sullivan LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.