Do you have a passion for people and business development? Are you an analytical problem solver with strong communication skills, close attention to detail, and a tireless commitment to providing an excellent customer experience? Does an entrepreneurial company, team, and environment help you perform at your peak?
Peterson Sullivan LLP is proud to be actively recruiting for a Business Development/Human Resources Analyst. This position will report to the Chief Human Resources and Marketing Officers.
Essential responsibilities for this position will include:
- Coordinate and assist with various human resource programs (Meet the Partner Lunch, Wellness Initiative, Anniversary Program, etc.)
- Maintain all logs (new hire, termination, promotions, CPA designation, birthdays, etc.) and employee records to compliance standards
- Assist the Training Manager with CPE tracking (attendance, distributing certificates, keeping records of materials, etc.) and orientation (scheduling, prepare new hire packets, give office tours, etc.)
- Responsible for CRM data entry and client setup processes
- Coordinate and support the office proposal process as directed
- Prepare sales activity reports
- Compile and design the monthly internal newsletter
- Prepare agendas and compile documents for the client acceptance process
- Distribute niche agendas and meeting reminders
The applicant selected will be a driven self-starter with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a dynamic and complex environment, have outstanding presentation and facilitation skills, and handle high-pressure situations with grace and composure. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, possess a high level of confidentiality related to firm administrative matters, and have the ability to multi-task, self-direct, and work independently.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Marketing or a combination of education and relevant work experience is required. A minimum of two years’ prior experience in human resources or sales is preferred. This non-exempt position will have a compensation rate of $17-$20 per hour, depending on experience.
Peterson Sullivan is a vibrant, rapidly-growing public accounting firm founded in Seattle 65 years ago. We provide comprehensive accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to publicly traded companies, closely held businesses, nonprofits, auto dealerships, and high net worth individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest and internationally, and our 200 professionals draw on a deep pool of knowledge, skills, and experiences to provide sound advice and serve our clients’ needs. In addition to our commitment to clients, we are committed to each other and act as such according to our values, mission, and vision. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit our social media pages to learn more about what it's like to work at Peterson Sullivan!
Peterson Sullivan LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Peterson Sullivan LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Peterson Sullivan LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Peterson Sullivan LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.