Peterson Sullivan is a Seattle-based CPA and advisory firm with a passion for providing exceptional expertise, communication, and client service to publicly traded and closely held middle-market companies, nonprofit organizations, and high net worth individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest and internationally. Our 200 professionals draw on a deep pool of knowledge, skills, and experiences to provide sound advice and serve our client's needs. We enjoy a highly collaborative work environment with our Values of Integrity, Respect, Commitment, and Expertise as the key drivers of our behavior. We ask that our employees choose to bring their very best to work each day.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Internal Accounting Supervisor. This is a full-time position that is expected to last approximately 6-9 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and who can self-start and manage a deadline driven work load. Requirements include a college degree, advanced skills with the Microsoft suite of products (primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook), and at least 2 years of experience.
Essential skills for this position also include:
- A keen eye for detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle a large volume of work without sacrificing quality
Essential job functions will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform duties as payroll administrator, including collection of payroll-related reports and data, entry and validation of information in ADP, and communication with ADP support
- Oversee employee expense report administration, maintain expense management software, provide support to employees, carry out final review of expenses and import into various systems
- Supervision of Internal Accounting Assistant and Internal Accounting Lead
- Manage and reconcile firm credit cards and various insurance-related bills
- Assists Internal Accounting Manager, Human Resources, and partners with special projects
- Backup for AR transactions, including both processing credit card transactions as well as providing customer service for client questions and payments
- Backup for Billing and Time Entry processes handled by Internal Accounting Lead
We appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm, and are excited to show you what it's like to work for one of Washington's Best Workplaces!
Peterson Sullivan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Peterson Sullivan LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Peterson Sullivan LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Peterson Sullivan LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Peterson Sullivan LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.