Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2017 Testimonials!
Each year, we recruit at colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, class guest speaking, and more!
Our recruitment process for associate and internship-level opportunities occurs during the fall recruitment cycle. We conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each campus’ career center in September and October. If you attend a school or university we do not partner with, your application can be submitted directly through our website. In early November, we host a “Call Back” day for second and final round interviews with selected candidates. We also host a number of activities throughout the year as an opportunity for candidates to connect with our professionals and learn more about The PS Way. You are encouraged to check in with our recruitment team throughout the year for more information about upcoming events.
Peterson Sullivan proudly partners with the following universities for recruiting purposes:
Central Washington University, Gonzaga University, Pacific Lutheran University, Seattle University, Seattle Pacific University, University of Montana, University of Washington – Seattle, University of Washington – Bothell, University of Washington – Tacoma, Washington State University, Western Washington University, and Whitworth University.
If you attend any other university or have recently graduated with enough credits to sit for the CPA exam and would like to be considered for associate or intern level positions, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Chief Human Resources Officer.
We appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm and look forward to meeting you! 2018 Summer Leadership Summit
2018 Summer Leadership Summit
Join us at our Summer Leadership Summit on July 24th, 2018. For more information, click here.
4:00 PM – Leadership Summit at our office in Downtown Seattle
7:10 PM – Seattle Mariners vs. San Francisco Giants – watch the game and network with PS Professionals from Lookout Landing at Safeco Field!
- This event is intended for sophomore, junior and senior business students majoring – or expecting to major – in accounting, and who are strongly considering a career in public accounting.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA (3.2 in major) is required.
- All applications are due by May 1, 2018.
- In your cover letter, address how you embody the PS entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, and what makes you unique.
We invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited to connect with students. Our Campus Ambassadors are available year-round to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events, assist with resume review, conduct mock interviews, or chat generally about careers in public accounting – you name it!
Our 2018 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- Gonzaga University: Patricia Collins, Kevin Medved, Brian Perry
- On-Campus Ambassador: Delaney Aucott
- Pacific Lutheran University: Allison McClure
- Seattle Pacific University: Veronica Cook, Andrew Van Ness
- Seattle University: Denee Anderson, Chi Pham
- University of Washington, Bothell: Matt Rowe, Jerad Daley
- University of Washington, Seattle: Don Pitsch, Rachael McBride, Rob Maxfield
- University of Washington, Tacoma: Sonjia Barker
- Washington State University: Michael Tanimoto, Bob Bowman, Turner Lee
- On-Campus Ambassador: Eli Geranios
- Western Washington University: Ricky Shoker, Caroline Blanco
- On-Campus Ambassador: Lutza Petrin
- Whitworth University: Brett Boyd, Tre Brannock
- On-Campus Ambassador: Cynthia Anker
Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Chief Human Resources Officer.