Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2018 Testimonials!
Each year, we recruit at colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, class guest speaking, and more!
Our recruitment process for associate and internship-level opportunities occurs during the fall recruitment cycle. We conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each campus’ career center in September and October. If you attend a school or university we do not partner with, your application can be submitted directly through our website. In early November, we host a “Call Back Day” for second and final round interviews with selected candidates. We also host a number of activities throughout the year as an opportunity for candidates to connect with our professionals and learn more about The PS Way. You are encouraged to check in with our recruitment team throughout the year for more information about upcoming events.
Peterson Sullivan proudly partners with the following universities for recruiting purposes:
Central Washington University, Gonzaga University, Pacific Lutheran University, Seattle University, Seattle Pacific University, University of Montana, University of Washington – Seattle, University of Washington – Bothell, University of Washington – Tacoma, Washington State University, Western Washington University, and Whitworth University.
If you attend any other university or have recently graduated with enough credits to sit for the CPA exam and would like to be considered for associate or intern level positions, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Chief Human Resources Officer.
We are currently accepting applications for our Summer Leadership program! You can submit your application via our website (under Current Opportunities) or on your school’s career site. Please contact Olivia Skatrud if you have questions.
We invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited to connect with students. Our Campus Ambassadors are available year-round to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events, assist with resume review, conduct mock interviews, or chat generally about careers in public accounting – you name it!
Our 2018 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- New! Central Washington University: Nathan Eisenhauer
- Gonzaga University: Caitlyn Miyamoto, Jon Smith, Kevin Medved
- Pacific Lutheran University: Allison McClure, Patricia Im
- Seattle Pacific University: Veronica Cook, Andrew Van Ness
- Seattle University: Denee Anderson, Matt Frerker
- New! University of Montana: Sam Brummer
- On-Campus Ambassador: Carl Bell
- University of Washington, Bothell: Mandeep Rathore
- On-Campus Ambassador: Tawnya Young
- University of Washington, Seattle: Rachael McBride
- University of Washington, Tacoma: Sonjia Barker, Caron Schmidt, and Ginger Nason
- Washington State University: Michael Tanimoto, Bob Bowman, Turner Lee
- On-Campus Ambassador: Ryan Hovorka
- Western Washington University: Allison Low, Caroline Eisenhauer
- Whitworth University: Brett Boyd
Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Chief Human Resources Officer.