Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2014 Testimonials!
Fall 2015 Campus Recruiting
We recruit at many colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, accounting class guest speaking, and much more!
In the Fall, our annual recruiting cycle begins, and we conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each school's career center for our Associate and Intern positions. In late October, we usually host two "call back" days for second and final round interviews with selected candidates.
This recruiting season we are looking to increase the long-term capacity of our audit and tax departments, and we will be recruiting for Associate and Intern level positions. The 2015 Campus Recruiting Schedule will be published in the Summer of 2015.
Peterson Sullivan proudly partners with the following universities for recruiting purposes:
- Washington State University
- Gonzaga University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- University of Washington Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma
- Western Washington University
- Seattle University
- Seattle Pacific University
- Whitworth University
If you attend any of these universities, you will have the opportunity to submit your application through the Career Center website at your school i the Fall. If you attend any other university, or have recently graduated with enough credits to sit for the CPA exam and would like to be considered for Associate or Intern level positions, you can apply via our website in the Fall.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm!
Hit a Home Run!
Join Us for the 2015 PS Summer Leadership Retreat on the afternoon and evening of Monday, July 27, 2015. View the invitation, including application instructions.
The event is for sophomore, junior, and senior business students majoring or anticipating majoring in accounting, and who are strongly considering a career in public accounting. Minimum GPA 3.0 overall, 3.2 in major. Submit your resume (include GPA information on your resume) and cover letter by May 1, 2015 to Sarah Baltzell, Senior Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (206) 382-3846 for more information. Selections will be made by May 31, 2015. Space is limited!
In the meantime, we invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited about connecting with student prospects outside of the traditional recruiting cycle. Our Campus Ambassadors are available to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events/banquets/socials, assist with resume review or mock and informational interviewing, or chat generally about careers in public accounting - you name it!
Our 2015 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- Western Washington University - Miriam Krisher, Senior Manager; Erin Nakasone, Manager; Brian Burns, Manager
- Seattle University - Kanako Matsumoto, Senior Manager; Erika Allen, Senior Manager
- Seattle Pacific University - Veronica Cook, Senior; Patrick McPhee, Senior; Allyson Johnson, Associate
- Washington State University and Gonzaga University - Bob Bowman, Principal; Jack Holmes, Manager; Philip Eidsness, Associate; David Togami, Associate
- Pacific Lutheran University - Matt Matson, Partner; Michaela Kay, Manager
- University of Washington, Seattle - Megan Hurley, Manager; Jerad Daley, Manager; Chris Baxter, Manager
- University of Washington, Bothell - Laura Fox, Senior Manager; Keaton Wersen, Manager
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Sonjia Barker, Manager; Fabian Benabente, Associate
- Whitworth University - David Togami, Associate
- University of Montana - Ben La Tray, Associate
- Central Washington University - Fabian Benabente, Associate
If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Senior Director of Human Resources.
We look forward to meeting you!
Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meanwhile, check us out and stay up to date with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.