Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2014 Testimonials!
Fall 2015 Campus Recruiting
We recruit at many colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, accounting class guest speaking, and much more!
In the Fall, our annual recruiting cycle begins, and we conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each school's career center for our Associate and Intern positions. In late October, we usually host two "call back" days for second and final round interviews with selected candidates.
This recruiting season we are looking to increase the long-term capacity of our audit and tax departments, and we will be recruiting for Associate and Intern level positions. The 2015 Campus Recruiting Schedule will be published in the Summer of 2015.
Peterson Sullivan proudly partners with the following universities for recruiting purposes:
- Central Washington University
- Gonzaga University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Seattle University
- Seattle Pacific University
- University of Montana
- University of Washington Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Whitworth University
If you attend any of these universities, you will have the opportunity to submit your application through the Career Center website at your school i the Fall. If you attend any other university, or have recently graduated with enough credits to sit for the CPA exam and would like to be considered for Associate or Intern level positions, you can apply via our website in the Fall.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm!
We invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited about connecting with student prospects outside of the traditional recruiting cycle. Our Campus Ambassadors are available to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events/banquets/socials, assist with resume review or mock and informational interviewing, or chat generally about careers in public accounting - you name it!
Our 2015 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- Central Washington University - Jerad Daley, Senior Manager; Fabian Benabente, Senior
- Gonzaga University - Bob Bowman, Principal; Jack Holmes, Manager; Jennifer Crofoot, Manager; Nathan Eisenhauer, Senior; Ariela Hoffman, Associate; Michael Tanimoto, Associate
- Pacific Lutheran University - Matt Matson, Partner; Michaela Kay, Manager
- Seattle Pacific University - Veronica Cook, Manager; Allyson Johnson, Senior
- Seattle University - Megan Condon, Principal; Kanako Matsumoto, Senior Manager; Matt Frerker, Senior
- University of Montana - Lauren Lordan, Senior; Ben La Tray, Associate
- University of Washington, Bothell - Laura Fox, Senior Manager; Keaton Wersen, Manager
- University of Washington, Seattle - Jerad Daley, Senior Manager; Erika Allen, Senior Manager; Chris Baxter, Manager; Yuxiao Sun-Kleinberger, Manager
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Sonjia Barker, Manager; Fabian Benabente, Senior
- Washington State University - Bob Bowman, Principal; Jack Holmes, Manager; Jennifer Crofoot, Manager; Nathan Eisenhauer, Senior; Ariela Hoffman, Associate; Michael Tanimoto, Associate
- Western Washington University - Brian Burns, Manager; Landry Chrisofferson, Senior
- Whitworth University - David Togami, Senior
If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Senior Director of Human Resources.
We look forward to meeting you!
Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meanwhile, check us out and stay up to date with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.