Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2015 Testimonials!
We are very proud of our Campus Recruiting program, and look forward to meeting you soon!
Each year, we recruit at many colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, accounting class guest speaking, and much more!
In the fall, our annual recruiting cycle begins, and we conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each school's career center for our associate and intern positions. In early November, we host two "Call Back" days for second and final round interviews with selected candidates.
Peterson Sullivan proudly partners with the following universities for recruiting purposes:
Central Washington University; Gonzaga University; Pacific Lutheran University; Seattle University; Seattle Pacific University; University of Montana; University of Washington, Seattle; University of Washington, Bothell; University of Washington, Tacoma; Washington State University; Western Washington University; Whitworth University; University of Idaho
If you attend any other university, or have recently graduated with enough credits to sit for the CPA exam and would like to be considered for associate or intern level positions, please contact Sarah Baltzell.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm!
We invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited about connecting with student prospects, and who are available year-round. Our Campus Ambassadors are available to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events/banquets/socials, assist with resume review or mock and informational interviewing, or chat generally about careers in public accounting - you name it!
Our 2016 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- Central Washington University - Jerad Daley, Senior Manager
- Gonzaga University - Jennifer Crofoot, Manager; Shaun Helm, Senior; Ariela Hoffman, Associate
- Pacific Lutheran University -Michaela Kay, Manager; Allison McClure, Associate
- Seattle Pacific University - Veronica Cook, Manager; Allyson Johnson, Senior
- Seattle University - Matt Frerker, Senior; Matt Spencer, Senior
- University of Montana – Kevin Medved, Senior
- University of Washington, Bothell – Jerad Daley, Senior Manager; Matt Rowe, Senior
- University of Washington, Seattle - Erika Allen, Senior Manager; Kanako Matsumoto, Senior Manager; Laura Fox, Senior Manager
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Sonjia Barker, Manager; Chris Baxter, Manager; Fabian Benabente, Senior
- Washington State University - Bob Bowman, Principal; Nathan Eisenhauer, Senior; Michael Tanimoto, Associate; Renn Smith-Eriksson, Intern
- Western Washington University – Miriam Krisher, Senior Manager; Erin Nakasone, Senior Manager; Landry Christofferson, Senior
- Whitworth University – Rob Maxfield, Associate; Brett Boyd, Associate
If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Senior Director of Human Resources.
We look forward to meeting you!
Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meanwhile, check us out and stay up to date with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.