Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2014 Testimonials!
Fall 2014 Campus Recruiting
We recruit at many Washington colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, accounting class guest speaking, and much more!
In the Fall, our annual recruiting cycle begins, and we conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each school's career center for our Associate and Intern positions. In late October, we usually host two "call back" days for second and final round interviews with selected candidates. The call back days for Peterson Sullivan this year are October 28th and October 30th.
This recruiting season we are looking to increase the long-term capacity of our audit and tax departments, and we will be recruiting for Associate and Intern level positions. These positions will have start dates in January, July, or October 2015.
The 2014 Campus Recruiting Schedule is as follows:
- Washington State University: On Campus Interviews Monday, October 6th. Application deadline is September 21st.
- Gonzaga University: On Campus Interviews Tuesday, October 7th. Application deadline is September 25th.
- Pacific Lutheran University: On Campus Interviews Thursday, October 9th. Application deadline is October 1st.
- University of Washington, Bothell: On Campus Interviews Friday, October 10th. Application deadline is October 2nd.
- Western Washington University: On Campus Interviews Monday, October 13th. Application deadline is October 3rd.
- Seattle University: On Campus Interviews Wednesday, October 15th. Application deadline is October 7th.
- Seattle Pacific University: On Campus Interviews Thursday, October 16th. Application deadline is September 17th.
- University of Washington, Seattle: On Campus Interviews Friday, October 17th. Application deadline is October 7th.
If you attend any of these universities, you must submit your application through the Career Center website at your school prior to the submission deadline to be considered for an on-campus interview.
If you attend any other university, you can apply via the Peterson Sullivan website at http://www.pscpa.com/careers/current-opportunities.
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in learning more about our firm! Peterson Sullivan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In the meantime, we invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited about connecting with student prospects outside of the traditional recruiting cycle. Our Campus Ambassadors are available to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events/banquets/socials, assist with resume review or mock and informational interviewing, chat generally about careers in public accounting - you name it!
Our 2014 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- Western Washington University - Miriam Krisher, Senior Manager & Erin Nakasone, Manager
- Seattle University - Kanako Matsumoto & Erika Allen, Senior Managers
- Seattle Pacific University - Matt Smith, Senior Manager & Patrick McPhee, Senior
- Washington State University and Gonzaga University - Bob Bowman, Principal, Matt Throckmorton, Senior, & David Togami, Associate
- Pacific Lutheran University - Matt Matson, Partner & Michaela Kay, Manager
- University of Washington, Seattle - Jerad Daley & Megan Hurley, Managers
- University of Washington, Bothell - Laura Fox, Senior Manager & Keaton Wersen, Manager
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Sarah Baltzell, Senior HR Director
- Central Washington University - Mark Raker, Principal
If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Human Resources Director.
We appreciate your interest in our firm and look forward to meeting you!
Meanwhile, check us out and stay up to date with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.