Wondering what it’s like to work at Peterson Sullivan? Be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions, and get the inside view from our staff contributors in A Day in the Life of an Audit Associate, A Day in the Life of a Tax Associate, and the Class of 2014 Testimonials!
Apply Today for the Peterson Sullivan Summer Leadership Cruise
Join us on the Peterson Sullivan Summer Leadership Cruise following in the theme of our 2014 recruiting initiative: You To The Power Of We.
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Time: Boarding at 1:30 p.m. and sailing until 4:00 p.m.
Location: Argosy Cruises, Pier 55
We are thrilled to welcome to the boat our keynote speaker, Seattle University women’s basketball head coach, Joan Bonvicini. Enjoy an inspirational afternoon with Coach Bonvicini, take in the amazing Seattle waterfront, and mingle with Peterson Sullivan’s top accounting professionals as you enjoy ice cream and refreshments. To apply, submit your resume AND a short essay (500 words or less) describing what the 2014 Peterson Sullivan recruiting initiative – You To The Power Of We – means to you. View the invitation to find out how to apply.
Fall 2014 Campus Recruiting
We recruit at many Washington colleges and universities by participating in a number of activities and events such as Beta Alpha Psi meetings and recognition dinners, on-campus office hours, alumni mentoring programs, career fairs, informal in-office tours, accounting class guest speaking, and much more!
In the Fall, our annual recruiting cycle begins, and we conduct on-campus interviews arranged through each school's career center for our Associate and Intern positions. In late October, we usually host two "call back" days for second and final round interviews with selected candidates. The 2014 campus recruiting schedule will be posted in late summer.
In the meantime, we invite you to get to know the Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors who are excited about connecting with student prospects outside of the traditional recruiting cycle. Our Campus Ambassadors are available to answer questions about the firm, coordinate attendance at events/banquets/socials, assist with resume review or mock and informational interviewing, chat generally about careers in public accounting - you name it!
Our 2014 Peterson Sullivan Campus Ambassadors are:
- Western Washington University - Miriam Krisher, Senior Manager & Erin Nakasone, Manager
- Seattle University - Kanako Matsumoto & Erika Allen, Senior Managers
- Seattle Pacific University - Matt Smith, Senior Manager & Patrick McPhee, Senior
- Washington State University and Gonzaga University - Bob Bowman, Principal, Matt Throckmorton, Senior, & David Togami, Associate
- Pacific Lutheran University - Matt Matson, Partner & Michaela Kay, Manager
- University of Washington, Seattle - Jerad Daley & Megan Hurley, Managers
- University of Washington, Bothell - Laura Fox, Senior Manager & Keaton Wersen, Manager
- University of Washington, Tacoma - Sarah Baltzell, HR Director & Angela Wahlroth, Senior/Campus Recruiter
- Central Washington University - Mark Raker, Principal
If you attend one of these universities, you are encouraged to reach out and introduce yourself to your Campus Ambassador. If you attend any other university, please contact Sarah Baltzell, Human Resources Director.
We appreciate your interest in our firm and look forward to meeting you!
Meanwhile, check us out and stay up to date with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google.